Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Tomato Extract||Spec:||Lycopene 10%|
|Botanical Source:||Lycopersicon Esculentum Mill.||Part Used:||Fruit|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Appearance:||Dark Red Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh||Application:||Food, Beverage, Health Products|
|Shelf Time:||24 Months||Non-Irradiated:||Yes|
natural food pigments,
natural red pigment
Natural Diatery Supplement Tomato Extract Lycopene 10% Food Coloring Powder
Lycopene is a powerfull antioxidant. It makes tomatoes red. It is soluble in oils and insoluble in water. Lycopene is easily absorbed by the organism and is naturally present in human plasma and tissues in higher concentrations than the other carotenoids.
Tomatoes contain a variety of antioxidants such as the two carotenoids Lycopene and Beta Carotene, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, polyphenolics such as Kaempferol and quercitin. Lycopene is the most abundant one in red tomatoes.
Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant. No doubt, antioxidants also interact with other substances and molecules, producing a synergistic effect that protects human metabolism. So, processed tomatoes are likely to offer more protection than Lycopene on its own.
Product name: Lycopene
Specification: 5%,6%,10%,20% test by HPLC
Form:Powder or Oil
Molecular Formula: C40H56
Molecular Weight: 536.8824
CAS NO.: 502-65-8
Used Part: Fruit
Certificate of Analysis
|Lycopene (HPLC)||10% Min|
|Appearance||Dark Red Powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||98% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g Max|
1) Helping to improve sperm quality, reduce the risk of infertility
2) Protection of the cardiovascular;
3) Anti-ultraviolet radiation;
4) Suppression mutagenesis;
5) Anti-aging and enhancing immunity;
6) Improving skin allergies;
7) Improving a variety of body tissues
8) With a strong hangover effect;
9) With the prevention of osteoporosis, lower blood pressure,reducing the exercise induced asthma, and other physiological functions;
10) Without any side effects, ideal for taking long-term care;
11) Preventing and improving prostatic hyperplasia; prostatitis and other urological diseases;
1) Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care;
2) Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection;
3) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human.
3. What is your MOQ(minimum order quantity) and if we can get samples before we place orders?
The MOQ is based on the product itself. For example, some of them have a very high unit value, the MOQ can be 100mg-500mg.For other products, you can place the order in the name of samples with quantity 1-5kg.Additional, the price for sample orders will be higher about 10%. Before placing orders, we are happy to offer samples for our clients. Sample testing is very necessary by which can avoid unnecessary loss.
4. How about your payment terms and time we get samples or goods?
Western union and paypal is preferred for small size samples orders. Bank T/T is for common orders. L/C at sight is also available for the non-risk countries.
The lead time will be 1-3days and then we will deliver our goods to our forwarder.Once we get the airway bill no., we will inform you. Generally, the delivery time by express is 3-7days by express, 5-7days by air.
5. When I received the goods and found there is quality problem, how can I get my legal rights?
Firstly, please re-check again the package before signing the goods from deliveryman. If the quality problem caused by product itself, please take photos or give us the testing reports, after we confirm the reasons caused the problems, we will timely arrange change goods for free or return your payment.Generally,our quality control deportment will be responsible for the goods seriously and try our best to avoid the quality problems.
6. Can I get customize service for the specifications your company cannot be offered?
Service for every clients is one of our business principles. Our research team will discuss with your developing team the detailed requests, like products apperance, odor, water solubility, etc. Once we make the samples out based on your requests, we will mail you to confirm if it meet your demand. If yes, we can start mass production.
Contact Person: Iris Xu
Tel: +86 17791805739