Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Monk Fruit Extract||Spec:||Mogroside V 25%|
|Part Used:||Fruit||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Appearance:||Yellow Brown To White Powder||Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Shelf Time:||24 Months||Application:||Food, Beverage|
healthiest natural sweetener,
healthy natural sweeteners
Pure Luo Han Guo Extract 25% Mogroside V Natural Sweetener Powder Food Use
Monk fruit, also known as luo han guo, is a small melon native to parts of China and Thailand. It has been used as a sweetener and herbal remedy in traditional Eastern medicine for centuries, and has recently become more widely available in the United States in dried and powdered forms.
Monk fruit extract is appealing for three major reasons: It’s unbelievably sweet, won’t raise your blood sugar levels, and has little to no calories in its pure powdered form. Plus, there are no known nasty side effects, and the Food and Drug Administration categorizes monk fruit extract as “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS), even if you have diabetes.
Certificate of Analysis
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%|
|Particle size||98% pass 80 mesh|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm|
|GMO Status||GMO Free|
|Total Plate Count||10,000cfu/g Max|
|Yeast & Mold||1,000cfu/g Max|
|Bile tolerant gram negative bacteria||100cfu/g Max|
1. It contains rich glucoside which is three hundred times sweeter than sugar cane. It can lower blood sugar and treat diabets without adverse reaction.
2. It contains rich vitamin C so as to resist against aging, cancers, lower blood lipids, lose weight.
3. Help treat hyperlipemia and improve obesity in organic foods and medicines with low heat capacity, non-nutritional without for fermentation.
4. It can relieve heat and cool blood, engender liquid and check coughing induce laxation.
5. Lubricate the lung and eliminate phlegm, so it can be used to prolong life, freshen the complexion, treat heat phlegm, coughing, throat-swelling constipation and depression.
How to Use?
Scientific research and a long history of safe use show that monk fruit sweeteners can be safely consumed. Governments in the U.S., Canada, China, Japan, and Singapore have concluded that monk fruit sweeteners are safe for the general population, including children, people with diabetes, and women who are pregnant or nursing. In the U.S., monk fruit sweeteners are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS). The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has reviewed the published research, listened to expert opinions and, based on the evidence, has no objections to ingredient maker determinations that monk fruit sweeteners are safe for use in foods and beverages.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human.
3. What is your MOQ(minimum order quantity) and if we can get samples before we place orders?
The MOQ is based on the product itself. For example, some of them have a very high unit value, the MOQ can be 100mg-500mg.For other products, you can place the order in the name of samples with quantity 1-5kg.Additional, the price for sample orders will be higher about 10%. Before placing orders, we are happy to offer samples for our clients. Sample testing is very necessary by which can avoid unnecessary loss.
4. How about your payment terms and time we get samples or goods?
Western union and paypal is preferred for small size samples orders. Bank T/T is for common orders. L/C at sight is also available for the non-risk countries.
The lead time will be 1-3days and then we will deliver our goods to our forwarder.Once we get the airway bill no., we will inform you. Generally, the delivery time by express is 3-7days by express, 5-7days by air.
5. When I received the goods and found there is quality problem, how can I get my legal rights?
Firstly, please re-check again the package before signing the goods from deliveryman. If the quality problem caused by product itself, please take photos or give us the testing reports, after we confirm the reasons caused the problems, we will timely arrange change goods for free or return your payment.Generally,our quality control deportment will be responsible for the goods seriously and try our best to avoid the quality problems.
6. Can I get customize service for the specifications your company cannot be offered?
Service for every clients is one of our business principles. Our research team will discuss with your developing team the detailed requests, like products apperance, odor, water solubility, etc. Once we make the samples out based on your requests, we will mail you to confirm if it meet your demand. If yes, we can start mass production.
Contact Person: Xu
Tel: +86 18193599235