What Is Yucca ?
Yucca is a flowering plant in the Lilaceae family that grows mostly in desert areas of the United States and Mexico. It typically has stiff leaves with needle sharp ends.There are dozens of varieties, such as Spanish dagger and giant Yucca, which can range in sizes. They tolerate high temperatures and sparse watering but may be killed by cold. Yucca extract is a consumable product derived from these plants.
What Is Yucca Extract?
Product name:Yucca Extract
Botanical source:Yucca smalliana
Biogenic origin:South America and Mexico
Specification:10:1, 30%, 40%, 60% Sarsaponin
Solubility:Soluble in Ethanol, partly soluble in water
Usage:pharmaceutical and health food ingredients
Yucca Schidigera is a genus of perennial shrubs and trees in the family Asparagaceae, subfamily Agavoideae.Its 40-50 species are notable for their rosettes of evergreen, tough, sword-shaped leaves and large terminal panicles of white or whitish flowers. It is pressed into tablets or it is mixed with water and alcohol to produce liquid tincture type products.
Main function Of Pure Yucca Extract :
Main Application Of Pure Yucca Extract:
1. Applied in Cosmetic field,Yucca Schidigera Extract Powder can be used to prepare natural shampoos and foaming.
2. Applied in Food and Beverage field,In the beverage industry.
3. Applied in Feed additive,it is used for animal growing ,Yucca's natural antibacterial and antiviral propertieshave also been exploited in new products.
1. AGRICULTURE: The Yucca schidigera extract has a high steroidal saponin content that has the property of being a natural surfactant. When it is added to the soil, it has the ability to interact with the cells in the roots of the plants, increasing water and nutrient absorption. At the same time, the saponins interact with the surrounding micro flora, creating a more favorable rhizosphere for the plant.
2. SWINE HOGS: Highly productive modern swine farming generate a great amount of ammonia and other noxious gases harmful to the animals that can cause several problems from respiratory ailments to lower feed conversion and weight gain.
The use of liquid extract is also used by adding it to the farm’s wash water or directly applied to the waste water ponds.
3. POULTRY BROILERS LAYERS: Modern poultry farming, in all its modalities, demands an adequate management for the exploitation of its highly productive genetic potential, and it is necessary to maintain in equilibrium the factors that may impact productivity, such as adequate oxygenation for the birds that is affected by the ammonia emissions produced in the digestive processes of the animals.
Contact Person: Ms. Iris Xu
Tel: +86 17791805739