Introduction of Cocoa Nut
Cacao, also known as cocoa. One of the world's three major beverage plants (the other two are coffee, tea), native in tropical America, can be made in drinks and chocolate candy, rich in nutrition, tasty and aroma.
It is mainly distributed in the equator is within 10 ° of narrow strip from the equator. The main producing countries are Ghana, Brazil, Nigeria, ce d 'ivoire, Ecuador, dominica and Malaysia. The major consumers are the United States, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, Japan and China. In 1922, Taiwan province of our country brought in and tried planting successfully, and Hainan is now the main planting place in mainland China.
Cocoa Extract Powder Description
【 English name 】 Cocoa Extract
【 Latin name 】 Theobroma cacao L.
【 CAS NO 】 83-67-0
Source: the kernel of Theobroma cacao L., a cacao plant of the family sycamore.
【 Appearance 】 Brown powder.
【 Specifications 】 Cocoa powder middle fat 8%-12%
Cocoa powder low fat 4-7%
Theobromine 10%, 20%
Cocoa flavonoids 10%, 20%
Cocoa polyphenols 45%
【 Test Method 】 Theobromine HPLC
Cocoa flavonoids, cocoa polyphenols UV
【 Warranty Period 】 24 months brown powder
【 Preservation Conditions 】 Dry at low temperature and avoid light
Application of Cocoa
1. As a highly effective antioxidant, it is added to candy, beverage, ice cream, chocolate, etc., to prevent the oxidation of the active ingredients and ensure the product quality;
2. Inhibiting the conversion rate of LDL: effectively inhibiting the formation of cholesterol;
3. Prevention of dental caries: used in chewing gum, toothpaste, etc.;
4. Eliminate halitosis: effectively inhibit the components of halitosis produced in human saliva and the volatile smell of fish;
5. Whitening and weight loss: inhibit tyrosinase and reduce melanin deposition; Inhibit the formation of fat in the liver, promote fat oxidation, to achieve the effect of weight loss;
6. Tumor inhibition;
7. Lowering blood pressure: inhibiting angiotensin transferase, preventing vasoconstriction and inhibiting blood pressure rise, it is known as "natural antihypertensive drug".
Functions of Cocoa
Scientists found that cocoa contains oleic acid, linoleic acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid, protein, vitamin A, vitamin B1, B3, B5, B6, vitamin D, vitamin E, minerals calcium, magnesium, copper, potassium, sodium, iron, zinc; Cellulose; Polyphenols, including oligomeric flavonoid substances, mainly including flavanol oligomers - proanthocyanidins and monomer catechins, and polytannins; Containing phenylethylamine, theobromine, etc. It contains more than 500 kinds of aromatic substances, cocoa in addition, the melting point of 35 ~ 37 ℃, flavor and taste is delicious. I summarize past research findings that cocoa has the following functions:
Need to learn More, please click: www.plantbased-powder.com!
Contact Person: Ms. Iris Xu
Tel: +86 17791805739