—— Janet Street
—— Holly Veres
—— Johnny Atman
—— Asing Empeni
—— Arvind Sharma
—— Ain Syahirah
—— Charles Yona
—— kyoungho Lee
—— AQIM MARZUKI
—— Onam Kwon
What Is Resveratrol ?
1. Product : Resveratrol
2. Botanical source: Polygonum cuspidatum sibeb.et zucc.
3. Biogenic origin: Wild in central and southern China
4. CAS NO.: 501-36-0
5. Specification: 10%-98% trans-resveratrol
6. Molecular formula: C14H12O3
7. Molecular Weight: 228.25
8. Characters: white powder with slight yellow cast
9. Solubility: Easily soluble in ether,chlorofrom, methanol,ethanol,acetone etc.
10. Usage: Pharmaceuticals, healthcares and cosmetics
Introduction & Source Of Micronized Resveratrol
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi. Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer.
Stability Of Resveratrol
1. Resveratrol can produce fluorescence under ultraviolet light.
2. In the case of ferric chloride - potassium ferricyanide solution is blue, in the case of ammonia and other basic solutions red.
3. Resveratrol is unstable to light.
1. To increase sperm secretion and stimulate sexual desire.
2. To have antiarrhythmic action and to relieve asthma.
3. To lower blood pressure and relax vascular smooth .
4. To dry dampness and kill worms.
5. To expel cold and the wind, to warm the kidney and strengthen the yin.
6. Antifugal and antivirotic.
2. Effect on cardiovascular system.
3. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
4. Nourish and protect liver.
5. Anti-oxidant and quench free-radicals.
6. Impact on the metabolism of osseous issue.
7. Applied in food field,it's used as food additive with the function of lengthening life.
8. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.plantbased-powder.com
|Factory Address:Dongzhou Cun, Dacheng Town, Sanyuan County, Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province, China|
|Sales office:Room 1222, Unit 2, Building 2, Tangyan South RD. 11, High-Tech Zone, Xi'an, 710065, China|