Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Germanium Dioxide||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||CAS:||1310-53-8|
|Other Names:||Germanium Dioxide Price||Classification:||Zinc Oxide|
|Grade Standard:||Industrial Grade||Molecular Weight:||104.6388|
highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients,
active pharmaceutical ingredients
Ingredient Most Favourable 99% Germanium Dioxide White Powder CAS 1310-53-8
Product Name Germanium Dioxide
Production standard GB/T 11069-2006
Appearance white powder
Particle size < 75μm
Molecular formula GeO2
Molecular weight 104.6388
Melting point 1115 °C
CAS No. 1310-53-8
EINECS No. 215-180-8
1. Germanium dioxide, also called germanium oxide and germania, is the inorganic compound with the chemical formula GeO2.
2. It is the main commercial source of germanium. Heating germanium dioxide with powdered germanium at 1000 °C forms germanium monoxide
3. The refractive index of germanium dioxide and optical dispersion properties makes it useful as an optical material for wide-angle lenses and in optical microscope objective lenses.
Certificate of Analysis
1. It is the main commercial source of germanium. Heating germanium dioxide with powdered germanium at 1000 °C
2. The refractive index of germanium dioxide and optical dispersion properties makes it useful as an optical material for wide-angle lenses and in optical microscope objective lenses.
3. Germanium dioxide is also used as a catalyst in production of polyethylene terephthalate resin, and for production of other germanium compounds.
4. Furthermore, germanium dioxide is used in algaculture, etc.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human.
Contact Person: Xu
Tel: +86 18193599235