Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Functions:||API||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
active pharmaceutical intermediates,
active pharmaceutical ingredients
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient White Fine Levamisole 98% Powder CAS 16595-80-5
Product name: Levamisole
Appearance: white powder
Melting point: 226-231ºC
Levamisole Hydrochloride, is an anthelmintic agent commonly used in large livestock such as cattle, pigs and sheep. In 1971 it was found to have immunostimulatory properties and investigation into its use in humans began to expand.
Certificate of Analysis
|Particle Szie||100% through 80 mesh||80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤5%||4.21%|
Levamisole is absorbed through the gut, can also be absorbed through the skin and is distributed throughout the body. It affects the neurotransmitters within the parasite and paralyzes the worm. The fish then passes the inactive worms. Good gravel vacuuming is advised after treatment to remove the paralyzed worms. It is not ovicidal, which means it will not affect eggs already present, but it will affect the larval stage of the worm. To ensure complete eradication of the parasite treat again after remaining eggs have hatched.
1. Levamisole is a broad spectrum anthelmintic, it is mainly used for expelling worms and hook worms.
2. Levamisole was originally used as an anthelmintic to treat worm infestations in both humans and animals.
3. Furthermore,Levamisole can be used to autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus erythematosus and on the flu, and children's respiratory infection, hepatitis, dysentery, sore throat problems, such as abscess. Right obstinate bronchial asthma, as a preliminary trial prove significant effect.
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human.
Contact Person: Xu
Tel: +86 18193599235