Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Black Pepper Extract||Latin Name:||Piper Nigrum|
|Spec:||10% Piperine||Part Used:||Seeds|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Appearance:||Yellow Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh||GMO:||Free|
|Functions:||Treatment For Arthritis, Rheumatism,skin Disease||Shelf Time:||24 Months|
natural fruit extract powder,
green tea extract powder
Natural Black Pepper Extract 10% Piperine Powder for Arthritis Treatmant
Black pepper is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning. The fruit, known as a peppercorn when dried, is a small drupe five millimetres in diameter, dark red when fully mature, containing a single seed .Black pepper is native to South India and is extensively cultivated there and elsewhere in tropical regions and is extensivel cultivated there and elsewhere in tropical regions.
[Product name] Piperine
[Latin Name] Piper nigrum
[Molecular formula] C17H19NO3
[Molecular Weight] 285.34
[Appearance] Light yellow to white Powder
[Physical properties] Light yellow powder. Soluble in acetic acid, benzene, ethanol and chloroform, slightly soluble in ether.
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Yellow powder||Yellow powder|
|Particle size||NLT 95% pass 100 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤0.5%||Complies|
|Tapped Density||NLT 40.0g/100ml||Complies|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||<1000cfu/g|
|Pesticides||Complies with Food Grade||Complies|
1. Black Pepper Extract Piperine has the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing.
2. Black Pepper Extract Piperine has the function of losing weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body.
3 .Black Pepper Extract Piperine has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic.
4. Black Pepper Extract Piperine has the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones.
5 .Black Pepper Extract Piperine has the function of enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.
1. As pharmaceutical raw materials for arthritis, rheumatism, anti-inflammation, detumescence and so on, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As products effective ingredients for improving blood circulation and soothing the nerves, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3. As active ingredients of skin care products, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human.
3. What is your MOQ(minimum order quantity) and if we can get samples before we place orders?
The MOQ is based on the product itself. For example, some of them have a very high unit value, the MOQ can be 100mg-500mg.For other products, you can place the order in the name of samples with quantity 1-5kg.Additional, the price for sample orders will be higher about 10%. Before placing orders, we are happy to offer samples for our clients. Sample testing is very necessary by which can avoid unnecessary loss.
4. How about your payment terms and time we get samples or goods?
Western union and paypal is preferred for small size samples orders. Bank T/T is for common orders. L/C at sight is also available for the non-risk countries.
The lead time will be 1-3days and then we will deliver our goods to our forwarder.Once we get the airway bill no., we will inform you. Generally, the delivery time by express is 3-7days by express, 5-7days by air.
5. When I received the goods and found there is quality problem, how can I get my legal rights?
Firstly, please re-check again the package before signing the goods from deliveryman. If the quality problem caused by product itself, please take photos or give us the testing reports, after we confirm the reasons caused the problems, we will timely arrange change goods for free or return your payment.Generally,our quality control deportment will be responsible for the goods seriously and try our best to avoid the quality problems.
6. Can I get customize service for the specifications your company cannot be offered?
Service for every clients is one of our business principles. Our research team will discuss with your developing team the detailed requests, like products apperance, odor, water solubility, etc. Once we make the samples out based on your requests, we will mail you to confirm if it meet your demand. If yes, we can start mass production.
Contact Person: Iris Xu
Tel: +86 17791805739