Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Astragalus Extract||Spec:||10:1|
|Part Used:||Root||Appearance:||Brown Powder|
|Shelf Time:||24 Months||Packaging:||Drum|
powdered herbal extracts,
green tea extract powder,
natural fruit extract powder
Natural Plant Extract Powder Astragalus Extract Relieving Stresses
Product Name: Astragalus Extract
Botanical Origin: Root
Country of Origin: China
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Test Method: HPLC
Active ingredient: Astragaloside IV
Astragalus Extract has a similar chemical structure to that of the Astragaloside IV molecule, but it is smaller and significantly more bioavailable, enabling lower doses to be taken. It is already used as an immunostimulant because of its ability to increase T lymphocyte proliferation. However, it is its exceptional anti-aging properties that are of increasing interest to the scientific community. Cycloastragenol stimulates the repair of DNA damage by activating telomerase, a nucleoprotein enzyme which catalyses synthesis and growth of telomeric DNA. Telomeres are made of thin filaments and are found at the tips of chromosomes. Maintaining their stability enables cells to avoid replicative senescence and indefinite proliferation beyond the ‘Hayflick limit'. Telomeres shorten with each cycle of cell division, or when subjected to oxidative stress.
Certificate of Analysis
Part of Plant Used
Yellow Brown Fine powder
1. Astragalus is one of the great tonic herbs as it strongly tonifies the vital Qi of the body as well as generates blood and fluids.
2. Astragalus is categorized as an Energy tonifying herb. It thus directly supports the Lung and Spleen organs in the body.
3. As an immune system tonic, Astragalus tonifies what the Chinese call "wei qi" or "protective qi" which is the energy that runs just below the surface of the skin. It helps the body to fight off external pathogens that you may come in contact with.
4. Astragalus also houses what is call "upright qi" which is the energy in the body that supports upright posture and the correct position of the organs.
1. Applied in Health care products;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
3. Applied in water-soluble beverages;
4. Applied in functional food.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human.
3. What is your MOQ(minimum order quantity) and if we can get samples before we place orders?
The MOQ is based on the product itself. For example, some of them have a very high unit value, the MOQ can be 100mg-500mg.For other products, you can place the order in the name of samples with quantity 1-5kg.Additional, the price for sample orders will be higher about 10%. Before placing orders, we are happy to offer samples for our clients. Sample testing is very necessary by which can avoid unnecessary loss.
Contact Person: Iris Xu
Tel: +86 17791805739