Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Smoketree Extract||Latin Name:||Buxus Sinica|
|Spec:||50% Fisetin||Part Used:||Bark|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Appearance:||Yellow Fine Powder|
|Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh||GMO:||Free|
|Functions:||Medcine Use||Shelf Time:||24 Months|
natural fruit extract powder,
green tea extract powder
Herbal Medcine Smoketree Plant P. E. 50% Fisetin Powder Medcine Grade
Fisetin is a flavonol, a structurally distinct chemical substance that belongs to the flavonoid group of polyphenols.
It can be found in many plants, where it serves as a colouring agent. Its chemical formula was first described by Austrian
chemist Josef Herzig in 1891.
Fisetin can be found in various plants such as Acacia greggii, Acacia berlandieri, in the yellow dye young fustic from Rhus
cotinus (Eurasian smoketree), in Butea frondosa (parrot tree), Gleditschia triacanthos, Quebracho colorado and the genus
Rhus and in Callitropsis nootkatensis (yellow cypresses). It is also reported in mangoes.
1. Product name: Fisetin
2. Active ingredient: Fisetin
3. Botanical source: Rhus succedanea L
4. Biogenic origin: Wild in Jiangsu and zhejiang China
5. CAS NO.: 345909-34-4
6. Specification: 10%,50%,98% Fisetin
7. Molecular formula: C15H10O6 · xH2O
8. Molecular Weight: 286.24
9. Characters: light yellow powder
10. Solubility: Soulble in methanol,ethanol alkaline,it is difficult to dissolve in water benzene,chloroform,n-hexane.
11. Usage: Anti-inflammatory
Certificate of Analysis
|Appearance||Yellow fine Powder||Complies|
|Particle size||100% pass through 60-100 mesh sieve||Complies|
|Bulk Density||45.0g/100mL~65.0 g/100mL||45.0g/100mL~65.0 g/100mL|
|Color Reaction||Positive Reaction||Complies|
|Loss on drying(5h at 105℃)||<5.0%||4.32%|
|Ash(3h at 600℃)||<5.0%||4.19%|
|Heavy metals(as Pb)||<10ppm||Complies|
|Total bacterial count||Max.100cfu /g||Complies|
|Yeast & Mould||Max.100cfu /g||Complies|
|Escherichia coli presence||Negative||Complies|
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry.
2. Applied in the health product field.
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
3. Indications Rheumatoid arthritis, diarrhea, stomach pain, hernia pain, abdominal distention, pain, bruises, swelling,
4. Dispel wind and dehumidify.
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human.
3. What is your MOQ(minimum order quantity) and if we can get samples before we place orders?
The MOQ is based on the product itself. For example, some of them have a very high unit value, the MOQ can be 100mg-500mg.For other products, you can place the order in the name of samples with quantity 1-5kg.Additional, the price for sample orders will be higher about 10%. Before placing orders, we are happy to offer samples for our clients. Sample testing is very necessary by which can avoid unnecessary loss.
4. How about your payment terms and time we get samples or goods?
Western union and paypal is preferred for small size samples orders. Bank T/T is for common orders. L/C at sight is also available for the non-risk countries.
The lead time will be 1-3days and then we will deliver our goods to our forwarder.Once we get the airway bill no., we will inform you. Generally, the delivery time by express is 3-7days by express, 5-7days by air.
5. When I received the goods and found there is quality problem, how can I get my legal rights?
Firstly, please re-check again the package before signing the goods from deliveryman. If the quality problem caused by product itself, please take photos or give us the testing reports, after we confirm the reasons caused the problems, we will timely arrange change goods for free or return your payment.Generally,our quality control deportment will be responsible for the goods seriously and try our best to avoid the quality problems.
6. Can I get customize service for the specifications your company cannot be offered?
Service for every clients is one of our business principles. Our research team will discuss with your developing team the detailed requests, like products apperance, odor, water solubility, etc. Once we make the samples out based on your requests, we will mail you to confirm if it meet your demand. If yes, we can start mass production.
Contact Person: Iris Xu
Tel: +86 17791805739