Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Diflubenzuron Powder||Spec:||98%|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Storage:||Normal Temperature|
active pharmaceutical intermediates,
active pharmaceutical ingredients
Biological Pesticide 98% Diflubenzuron For Agrochemical Insecticide 35367-38-5
Diflubenzuron is a benzamide insecticide used on forest and field crops to selectively control insects and parasites. Principle target insect species are the gypsy moth, forest tent caterpiller, several evergreen eating moths and the boll weevil.
1) Diflubenzuron is an insect growth regulator, disrupting the formation of the insect cuticle by chitin synthesis inhibition, therefore the application time is at insect moulting, or hatching of eggs.
2) It is used against a wide range of major pests including mosquitos, grasshoppers and migratory locusts. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, diflubenzuron has no or little effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species.
3) The properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programmes. It can also be used widely as animal health care medicament in Australia and New Zealand.
It also used as an ectoparasiticide on sheep for control of lice, fleas and blowfly larvae. Due to its selectivity and rapid degradation in soil and water, it has no or only a slight effect on the natural enemies of various harmful insect species. These properties make it suitable for inclusion in integrated control programmes.
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human.
Contact Person: Xu
Tel: +86 18193599235