Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Amellia Japonica Extract||Spec:||Tea Saponin 60%|
|Part Used:||Seed||Test Method:||HPLC|
|CAS:||8047-15-2||Latin Name:||Seed Of Camellia Plants|
|Application:||Botanical Pesticide||Grade:||Pharma Grade|
powdered insecticide for bees
Agricultural Pesticide Powder Tea Saponin 60% Amellia Japonica Extract
Tea saponin, a glycoside compound extracted from tea seeds, is an excellent natural nonionic active surfactants. After formulation, it can be widely used in pesticide, textile, daily chemical and architecture fields and so on as a natural surfactants.
1. Tea saponin is triterpenoid saponin substance abstracted from wild camellia fruit. The product tastes bitter and spicy. It stimulates mucous membrane of nose to lead to sneeze. The pure product is fine white column-shape crystalloid with strong moisture absorption ability. It presents apparent acidity to methyl red and is hard to be dissolved in non-water methanol, non-water ethanol, and cannot be dissolved in organic dissolvent like acetone, benzene and petroleum ehter. It's easy to be dissolved in water, water-contained methanol, water-contained ethanol, glacial acetic acid, acetic anhydride and pyridine etc. The saponin is easy to deposit when tea saponin is added with muriatic acid. Its melting point: 224.
2. Technical index
Appearance: light yellow powder
The content of active matter:60%(min)
pH value : 5.0~6.0
Surface tension: 32.86mN/m
Certificate of Analysis
|Sieve Analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||5% Max.||3.16%|
|Sulphated Ash||5% Max.||3.27%|
|Extract Solvent||Alcohol & Water||Complies|
|Heavy Metal||5ppm Max||Complies|
|Residual Solvents||0.05% Max.||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||10000/g Max||Complies|
|Yeast & Mold||100/g Max||Complies|
1. Tea Seed powder used Eliminating free radicals
1. Pharmaceuticals(tea seeds extract).
2. Dietary Supplement, such as capsules or tablets.
3. Beverages: Beer, Wines, Carbonated Soft Drinks, EnergyDrinks, Iced Tea, Iced Coffee, Sport Drinks, Isotonic Drinks, Powder Soft Drinks
4. Baked Goods: Breads, Cakes, Cookies, Brownies, Pies
5. Condiments / Sauces: Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise,Pickles, Steak Sauces
6. Confections: Hard and Soft Candies, Chewing Gums,Chocolates, Chocolate Powders, Cereal Bars
7. Dairy Products: Tabletop Sweeteners, Yoghurts, IceCreams
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
Payment & Shipping Details:
|Delivery Method||Express (DHL, FedEx, EMS)||By Air||By Sea|
|Shipping Quantity||Under 100kg||Over 100kg||Over 500kg|
|Delivery Time||3-5 days||5-7 days||20-30 days|
|Characteristic||Door to Door||Airport to Airport||Sea Port to Sea Port|
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human.
3. What is your MOQ(minimum order quantity) and if we can get samples before we place orders?
The MOQ is based on the product itself. For example, some of them have a very high unit value, the MOQ can be 100mg-500mg.For other products, you can place the order in the name of samples with quantity 1-5kg.Additional, the price for sample orders will be higher about 10%. Before placing orders, we are happy to offer samples for our clients. Sample testing is very necessary by which can avoid unnecessary loss.
4. How about your payment terms and time we get samples or goods?
Western union and paypal is preferred for small size samples orders. Bank T/T is for common orders. L/C at sight is also available for the non-risk countries.
The lead time will be 1-3days and then we will deliver our goods to our forwarder.Once we get the airway bill no., we will inform you. Generally, the delivery time by express is 3-7days by express, 5-7days by air.
5. When I received the goods and found there is quality problem, how can I get my legal rights?
Firstly, please re-check again the package before signing the goods from deliveryman. If the quality problem caused by product itself, please take photos or give us the testing reports, after we confirm the reasons caused the problems, we will timely arrange change goods for free or return your payment.Generally,our quality control deportment will be responsible for the goods seriously and try our best to avoid the quality problems.
6. Can I get customize service for the specifications your company cannot be offered?
Service for every clients is one of our business principles. Our research team will discuss with your developing team the detailed requests, like products apperance, odor, water solubility, etc. Once we make the samples out based on your requests, we will mail you to confirm if it meet your demand. If yes, we can start mass production.
Contact Person: Iris Xu
Tel: +86 17791805739